We have the largest selection of natural, organic and luxury latex mattresses in Western North Carolina.
Getting sufficient, high-quality sleep is one of the best things you can do for your health. Sleep allows the body to reset after a long day, balances hormones and helps control stress. The first step to getting a good night’s sleep? Buying a great mattress.
By switching to a natural, organic latex mattress – made without the use of things like GMO fibers, dyes, perfumes and synthetic pesticides – you’ll experience benefits including:
- better comfort while you sleep
- reduced risk for sleep problems like snoring and sleep apnea
- natural body temperature control and fewer episodes of “sleeping hot”
- reduced risk for allergic reactions due to phthalates, harsh perfumes and dyes
- “motionless” transfer, meaning you’re less disturbed from others tossing and turning in bed
- reduced risk for problems tied to chemical exposure, fertility problems and developmental issues in infants and children.
Our Mattress Gallery
The top layer in all of our mattresses is Talalay Latex, not foam. Talalay Latex is up to 33% more pressure-relieving than conventional poly foam and fiber cushioning materials because it is more supportive and does not fully compress.
Serta is the number one mattress manufacturer in the United States, and we are proud to offer a wide variety of innovative mattresses designed to help you get a more comfortable night’s sleep.
EcoSeries memory foam mattresses are made with high-quality plant-based memory foam that is a big improvement over traditional viscoelastic memory foam. The EcoMemoryFoam in our EcoSeries mattresses replaces the majority of petrochemicals (oil) with a plant-based formulation.